Wondering if your order has shipped yet?
Express orders are usually processed within 0-2 business days, and Standard orders within 1-5 business days.
Due to ongoing supply chain disruptions, and recent high capacity magazine bans, order backlogs are unfortunately not uncommon which is why we estimate up to 5 business days for standard.
We list the estimated processing time on all products within our store to be as open and transparent as possible.
Restricted Items, such as those that need to be sent to an FFL or require ID validation, may see additional processing time. This is because not all of our suppliers will ship these items direct, so stock may need to be routed to one of our locations for redistribution. Worst case this means a delay of up to an extra week. See Shipping Restrictions for more information.
When your order ships out you'll receive tracking information from us in email and can track it through our site. Please note that orders often ship in multiple parts, from different warehouses.
We ship with UPS, FedEx and USPS depending on who can provide the best level of service, and help us keep prices down. We are not able to accommodate requests to ship with a specific method. Orders may require signature, particularly if purchasing ammunition or other restricted items.
- Delivery time varies, but generally is less than 8 business days after your order ships. This can change, particularly with the ongoing impact of COVID and staff shortages.
- All products in our store can ship through this method.
Special Case - Firearms: We currently only offer standard shipping for firearms, as license verification can take several days. When firearms do ship, they usually go out with 2 or 3 business day shipping, depending on size.
Special Case - HazMat: Items that qualify as HazMat require special handling, which will extend processing time. We estimate up to 10 business days for these items to allow for appropriate time to complete paperwork, packing, and have the items collected by a carrier that can handle them safely.
Express (Up to 3 Business Days)
- Delivery time is generally less than 3 business days after your order ships. This can change, particularly with the ongoing impact of COVID and staff shortages.
- Processing time does not count towards the 3 business days, and the 3 day delivery is not currently guaranteed.
- Not all products in our store can ship through this method. If your order includes anything from these categories you won’t be able to upgrade to Express shipping. The main exclusions are:
- Gases and/or liquids
- Some extremely large products like Pelican cases